Saturday 8 January 2011

Ho Hum

This was a fair effort at describing that dazed feeling of awe, we all sometimes gravitate towards.

If you dissolve, become less fleshy. How will you imagine yourself. When your mind becomes so hot, it is best (sometimes) not to breathe too seriously. Bodies are fairly bloodless, they say. And your flesh is hollow. So if you hold your breathe, or it holds you (not too seriously) then you will find your body blown aside into a hundred and twelve separate and congealed pieces. If you then walk round a little dazed, please forgive me – my thoughts are too heated. And my mind reflects that. I always feel I am stuck in the very same place, tied down by a giant piece of rope. I wander around like that, trying to look at it another way. And if I look high enough all the diameters change. I am miss centered, and then miss aligned. Without an axis, or one that has a tendency to wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment